Friday, October 3, 2008

The debate....

Ok I thought I would post about the debate last night.

I am not one who really follows politics and I never get into politics with any of my friends but I was really impressed with Govener Palin. I found her approch to the debate very refreshing. And I also think that she will have a strong pull with the younger generation that is voting in this election. Robbie always votes Republican and most of our friends are Republican as well. I try to stay nutural in the political world because I know I am ignorent on this subject. But after the Debate that was on last night it is the first time since I turned 18 that I actually want to get out and vote.

On that note since election day is always around my Birthday I need to sen in my renewal for my licence and get my absentee ballot.
Hope everyone enjoyed the debate.

No comments: