Saturday, October 11, 2008

Your ABCs


♥ A is for age:
24

♥ B is for Beer of choice:
ewww tastes nasty

♥ C is for career right now:
Wife and mommy

♥ D is for your dog's name:
Panda Bear

♥ E is for essential item you use everyday:
My Happy pills and my no more kiddos pills :)

♥ F is for favorite TV show:
CSI, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Grays

♥ G is for favorite game to watch:
um in person its baseball but I can watch football on TV

♥ H is for Home town:
Carlsbad CA or CBad LOL

♥ I is for instruments you play:
Nothing right now but I wanna learn the piano

♥ J is for favorite juice:
Rasberry lemonaide from minute maid

♥ K is for whose butt you'd like to be kicking:
hahaha um...cant think of anyone right now....

♥ L is for last place you ate:
Home we made Pizzas Yumm

♥ M is for marriage:
Going on 7yrs

♥ N is for your name:
Mary Jane

♥ O is for overnight hospital stay:
Last one was when I had Keira

♥ P is for people you were with today:
Mikey, Keira, Robbie, Erin, Jenn, Tim, & Colleen

♥ Q is for quote:
F(ather) A(and) M(other) I L(ove) Y(ou)

♥ R is for biggest regret:
Not working harder at my direct sales businesses

♥ S is for relationship status:
HAPPILY MARRIED.

♥ T is for time you woke up today:
Woohoo I got to sleep in till 7am (thats when Keira got up. She slept through the night from 9pm!)

♥ U is for the type of underwear you have on:
Hanes I think?

♥ V is for vegetable you love
Broccoli and Carrots

♥ W is for worst habits:
eating after 8pm (could that be why I am not losing weight?)

♥ X is for x-rays you've had:
Both wrists and my right foot

♥ Y is for something yummy you ate today :
pizza

♥ Z is for zodiac sign:
Scorpio - Watch out for my sting! :)

No comments: